· Manufacturing products in accordance with the relevant manufacturing procedures and relevant quality standards
· Participation in continuous improvement programmes or team projects to enhance quality, customer service and cost
· Monitoring and verifying quality in accordance with workmanship standards and operating procedures.
· Adhering to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety requirements
· Providing cross training to other employees
· Achieving as part of a team the line core metrics Build Quality into all aspects of your work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements
· All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
· Minimum requirement is Leaving Certificate level or equivalent
· Experience in the Health Care or Electronics industries is particularly relevant where precision placement and attention to detail is required.
· Good interpersonal skills.
· Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
· Demonstrating the ability to effectively communicate with other employees and respond to queries.
· Ability to work in a team environment and promote teamwork
· Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours and to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities.
· Ability to deal with situations with occasional variables
If your experience matches the above criteria please register your CV today
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.