Job Title: Product Builder
Location: Model Farm Road, Cork
Start Dates: November/December 2021
Contract Type: 23 Month Employment Contract
Shifts: You may be asked to work on different shifts as part of your contract
Day Shift, Evening Shift and Night Shift available- However, you must be flexible to work any shift
Days: Monday - Thursday 07.00am - 03.00pm + Friday 07.00am-02.00pm
Evenings: Monday - Thursday 03.00pm - 11.00pm + Friday 02.00pm - 09.00pm
Nights: Monday - Thursday 11pm - 7.00am and Friday 9.00pm to 4.00am
We are currently seeking Production Operators / Product Builders for our Cork based Global Manufacturing Client.
Boston Scientific is one of the world's leading medical technology companies who are driven to making healthcare better. Boston Scientific offers a diverse array of innovative products and services that help improve patient and hospital outcomes.
We are looking for talented performance driven individuals to work within a dynamic work environment. Effectively building the products manufactured to the required quality standard.
Manufacturing products in accordance with the relevant manufacturing procedures and relevant quality standards. Participation in continuous improvement programmes or team projects to enhance quality, customer service and cost. Monitoring and verifying quality in accordance with workmanship standards and operating procedures. Adhering to procedures in relation to production methods, completion of documentation, current Good Manufacturing Practices and safety requirements. Providing cross training to other employees. Achieving as part of a team the line core metrics Build Quality into all aspects of your work by maintaining compliance to all quality requirements. All other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum requirement is Leaving Certificate level or equivalent
- Experience in the Health Care or Electronics industries is particularly relevant where precision placement and attention to detail is required.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions and procedure manuals.
- Demonstrating the ability to effectively communicate with other employees and respond to queries.
- Ability to work in a team environment and to promote teamwork
- Ability to work flexible and/or extended hours and to rotate into different tasks and responsibilities.
- Ability to deal with situations with occasional variables
If your experience matches the above criteria please register your CV today - www.kellyservices.ie
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.