We are currently seeking Process Operators for our Cork based Global medical Manufacturing client. .
These positions will comprise of shift working, reporting to the People team Lead. The Process Operator has the responsibility to carry out operations required in the Packaging or Production platforms. Certain shifts will require weekend shift
Main duties and responsibilities will include but are not limited to, the following:
- Achieve daily/weekly production targets
- Day to day housekeeping
- Ensure required standards are maintained
- Adherence to cGMPs and safety requirements
- Ensure safety risks are identified and reported on in a timely manner
- Complete necessary documentation (batch records, production reports, log books)
- Documentation review and SAP inputs
- Report and record all deviations
- Undergo training and highlight training requirements
- Work shift and overtime as requested by supervisory team
You will be expected to:
- Possess high attention to detail
- Be flexible, agile and tech savy
- Follow procedures
- Operate equipment
- Follow instructions carefully
- Possess the ability to work in a team environment and to promote teamwork
- Leaving Cert education or equivalent is required
- Previous experience in the Pharmaceutical/Med Device industry is desirable
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.