Title: Process Engineer Scientist
Location: Dun Laoghaire
Process Engineer/Process Scientist required to work with the Process Development commercial support team.
The successful candidate would typically be involved in the following activities (but not exclusively):
* Troubleshoots issues with drug product process and equipment. Champions use of data-driven analyses and visualizations. Investigates to determine true root cause.
* Product impact assessment associated with process deviations.
* Troubleshooting performance trends.
* Definition and scoping of all process improvement activities relating to the area.
* Leading improvement initiatives in areas of waste reduction, right first-time approaches, and productivity improvement.
* Risk assessments and mitigation projects relating to line performance.
* Performing process gap analysis and developing strategies to close gaps.
* Continuous improvement programs and all performance improvement projects.
* Working with the operational excellence group in implementing OE methods, mentoring project leads and facilitating process improvement teams.
* Review and approval of changes to operating procedures and the change control process relating to the line.
* Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, cross-functional teams within the organization etc.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science, or related discipline.
* Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to build teams and operate across functional boundaries, both internal and external.
* Significant relevant industrial project experience.
* 5 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment.
* Qualification in Lean and 6-sigma methodologies are advantageous.
* Significant experience large project related activities including GMP qualification experience.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.