Kelly Services are recruiting for an experienced Process Engineer with 5+ years experienced for a 12 month temporary contract for a Dublin based pharmaceutical company.
The chosen candidate would typically be involved in activities such as (but not exclusively);
* Data trend analysis for all performance aspects of the area.
* Definition and scoping of all process improvement activities relating to the area.
* Leading improvement initiatives in areas of waste reduction, right first time approaches and productivity improvement.
* Troubleshooting performance trends.
* Product impact assessment associated with process deviations.
* Risk assessments and mitigation projects relating to line performance.
* Performing process gap analysis and developing strategies to close gaps.
* Continuous improvement programs and all performance improvement projects.
* Working with the operational excellence group in implementing OE methods, mentoring project leads and facilitating process improvement teams.
* Review and approval of changes to operating procedures and the change control process relating to the line.
* Works in a collaborative manner within the Process Teams structure and contributes to investigations, Cross Functional teams within the organization etc.
Basic Qualifications Basic Qualifications:
* Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Science or related discipline.
* Demonstrated leadership skills with the ability to build teams and operate across functional boundaries, both internal and external.
* Significant relevant industrial project experience.
Preferred Qualifications Preferred Experience
* Typically 5 years engineering experience in a manufacturing environment
* Qualification in Lean and 6-sigma methodologies would be an advantage.
* Significant experience large project related activities including GMP qualification experience
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.