Job Title: HR Coordinator (People Services Specialist)
Our Client Is looking for a new team member who is passionate about People, has a strong interest in customer service, and wants to join our collaborative team as a HR Coordinator to help drive the People Success activities.
- Complete tasks in Workday (HR Software) ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain process documentation and stay informed on statutory and regulatory changes.
- Support colleagues and collaborate with the larger People Services Team.
- Answer and educate Employees on general questions on benefits, new employee on-boarding, HR programs/policy, etc.
- Produce letters and contract addendum's for employment changes.
- Administer benefit changes and run benefits reports for new Employees, Terminated Employees, Employees on Leave, etc.
- Maintain employee files in accordance with our Record Management Policy.
- Look for areas where knowledge gaps are present and create knowledge articles for the team and Employees.
- Handle sensitive and highly personal information on a daily basis and maintain confidentiality.
- Work independently on tasks and ensure targets are being met.
- Answer questions related to various HR topics including employee relations, benefits, leave management and record keeping.
- Keep abreast of current labour laws, regulations for the EMEA Region.
- Provide support in Regional Languages when needed.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, HR Generalists, Immigration Team, and/or line of business leadership as required.
- Work remotely when needed with a great deal of autonomy.
- Integrate effectively with other team members; seeking input/assistance as needed.
- Assist with special projects as required
- Process tasks and actions related to Terminations
- Partner with Teams such as Facilities to coordinate collection of equipment/McAfee property after termination
- Ensure files for Terminated Employees are updated in accordance with our Record Management Policy
- Update Benefits Vendors of benefits changes related to Terminations
- Complete Administrative functions
- Desired 6 months of HR Operations/ HR Shared Services experience
- Fluent in English, French, German, and Spanish (verbal and written). Must be fluent in at least two of the four languages.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Ability to work flexible hours if needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with grace and diplomacy and remain neutral in difficult employee relations issues.
- Knowledge of Office 365 tools including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team without creating silos.
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to positively adapt to process, business or organizational changes.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.