People Service Specialist
Have you a passion and drive for the development of employees and customer service? Our Tech Service Client based in Cork City is looking for an experienced HR operations specialist to join their collaboration team. The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of customer service while being able to integrate well with the global team to develop how business is done.
- Be first point of contact for Tier 1 team on EMEA related issues, provide guidance, support and
- Research cases, find resolution and provide timely follow up to Employees and Stakeholders.
- Increase and promote use of self-service. Answer inquires, but also educate Employees.
- Complete tasks in Workday ensuring accuracy and efficiency.
- Maintain process documentation and stay informed on statutory and regulatory changes.
- Build relationships across the business (both inside and outside of the HR team) ensuring
- stakeholders are kept informed and consulted when needed.
- Support colleagues and collaborate with the larger People Services Team.
- Answer and educate Employees on general questions on benefits, new employee on-boarding, HR
- programs/policy, etc.
- Produce letters and contract addendum's for employment changes.
- Administer benefit changes and run benefits reports for new Employees, Terminated Employees,
- Employees on Leave, etc.
- Maintain employee files in accordance with our Record Management Policy.
- Run induction sessions for new hires.
- Look for areas where knowledge gaps are present and create knowledge articles for the team and Employees.
- Handle sensitive and highly personal information daily and maintain confidentiality.
- Work independently on tasks and ensure SLAs are being met.
- Answer questions related to various HR topics including employee relations, benefits, leave management and record keeping.
- Keep abreast of current labor laws, regulations for EMEA Region.
- Collaborate with HR Business Partners, HR Generalists, Immigration Team, and/or line of business leadership as required.
- Partner with and train Tier 1 team as needed.
- Work remotely when needed with a great deal of autonomy.
- Integrate effectively with other team members; seeking input/assistance as needed.
- Assist with special projects as required.
- Minimum of 3 years in HR Operations/ HR Shared Services.
- Excellent Customer Service Skills.
- Knowledge of general personnel practices and procedures.
- Ability to work flexible hours if needed to meet critical deadlines.
- Experience on a Global Team is a plus.
- Ability to handle stressful situations with grace and diplomacy and remain neutral in difficult employee relations issues.
- Good knowledge of Labor Laws/ Compliance requirements in EMEA Region.
- Knowledge of Office 365 tools including Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Knowledge of HRIS systems preferably Workday and CRM tools like ServiceNow.
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple priorities.
- Ability to work independently as well as within a team without creating silos.
- Fluent in English (Verbal and Written).Having German, Spanish, Italian and/or French is a plus(verbal and written).
- Organized with a high level of attention to detail.
- Excellent planning, time management, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to positively adapt to process, business, or organizational changes.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.