Job Title: Payroll Specialist
Kelly Services are currently working with a client in the Galway who are looking for an experienced Payroll & Accounts Deputy Manager to join their team on a permanent basis.
The successful candidate will possess strong organizational and interpersonal skills and will perform usual duties associated with a technician role, reporting to the management team.
- Process and respond promptly to incoming communications (post, telephone, email), accurate message taking, copying, and distributing information amongst the team as required
- Analyze, Collect, process, and input large volumes of raw data into the information management systems for payroll & accounts utilizing databases/ excel spreadsheets ensuring high attention to detail and accuracy as well as maintaining security of data and compliance with statutory requirements (GDPR)
- Ensure internal systems are being utilized and maintained to full capacity
- Maintain record-keeping systems for recording and monitoring service processes and provide regular summary reports to Managers as required
- Ensure that all duties and services are conducted in accordance with company standards, policies, and procedures
- Liaise between busy departments, payroll, operations, human resources, and accounts ensuring that information is provided in a prompt and clear manor
- Minimum of 3 years' experience working in a busy office environment
- Highly proficient in the use of Microsoft Office with very strong excel skills & capabilities
- Strong analytical & people management skills
- Proficient & demonstrated experience with processing large volumes of raw data accurately
- Finance experience is desirable
- Highly numerical proficiency and have experience working with large amounts of data
- Applicant must be approachable, highly professional& have the ability to maintain strict confidentiality at all times
- Ability to work as a team and on own initiative is essential
- High level of attention to detail and ability to manage time and prioritize effectively to work towards targets and deadlines
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.