Job Title: Partner Operations Specialist
Location: Dublin City Center
Summary: Our leading tech client in Dublin are looking to expand their team to help partners gain access to companies Partner Community and prepare listings. The Partner Operations Analyst will respond to a variety of other technical and operational requests from partners. Ideal candidates will have some experience working in technical and operational support roles in high-tech organizations.
- Cover the end-to-end process for publishing an application to the Company system and support partners in that process
- Answer case requests related to the companies Partner Community and the Consulting Partnership process
- Proficiency in license and feature provisioning tools
- Willing to go above and beyond to find answers and provide a resolution
- Solid analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for clients
- maintains a level head and is able to handle stressful situations, complaints and challenging clients in a professional manner
- A pleasant, patient and friendly attitude
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team environment
- willing to address complex problems with minimal direction
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and be detail-oriented
- Experience in technical and operational support roles and high-tech organizations
- BS/BA degree preferred
- Call or Contact Center experience an advantage
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.