Title: Sales Support Specialist
Our Global leading client has an exciting opportunity with the expansion of their growing team in Dublin's South. The role of Sales Support Specialist is to integrate well with the team that will work and meet the demand of customers, assigning to the correct business sectors. The Sales Support Specialist will be collaborating with Account Executives in operational business too.
- Analyze inbound cases from end-users and internal customers. Accurately assign incoming cases and tasks to business units based on case type
- Accept, evaluate, and route periodic customer inquiries, following up to ensure satisfactory closure
- Communicate effectively and professionally with customers and internal teams when additional information is needed from the customer
- Work well with sales teams to address escalation issues and determine when to expedite requests
- Answer to process & policy questions and effectively communicate requirements
- 2+ year's experience in sales operations, customer support, operations or other customer-focused roles
- Must have strong research and problem-solving abilities
- Excellent interpersonal skills; ability to articulate verbally and written, ability to think quickly
- Empathy with a skill for understanding what a customer really needs and why they need it
- Extreme attention to detail
- Must be able to maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations
- Prior experience with the Salesforce platform a plus
- Ability to work independently
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.