Kelly Services are currently recruiting a Operations Lead for our Global Biopharmaceutical client in Co. Dublin.
The Operations Lead will serve as primary production process owner responsible for New Product Introduction and Life Cycle Management Projects and process improvements projects.
You will be the operations point of contact for coordination of the manufacturing effort and will be responsible for driving process efficiencies as part of the project for operations.
You will apply process, operational, scientific expertise, basic compliance knowledge, and analytical and troubleshooting skills to ensure streamlined manufacturing operations are enabled in both vial and syringe facilities.
This an 1 year contract initially with an excellent rate on offer.
* Function as the site interface between the Product Delivery Teams (PDT's), and ADL Manufacturing operations.
* Develop, review and approve generic batch records and parameter value lists across Formulation, Filling and Inspection
* Develop, review and update Production, Engineering, Operating Procedures & training materials
* Assist in providing training on scientific or technical aspects of the process/project
* Evaluate, plan, and implement solutions for process improvement opportunities
* Support scheduling and execution of Characterisation, Engineering and PPQ runs including ensuring all necessary pre-requisites are included on the schedule and assess process performance by observation of floor operations and review of performance data
* Provide troubleshooting support throughout the project and on the floor during execution of activities
* Hold people to account for delivery and behaviours within Product team
* Perform Job Hazard Assessments and Change Control Assessments to determine impact to Manufacturing
* Partner with Learning & Performance to define training strategy's for NPI's and complex projects
* Liaise with Quality Assurance to ensure that GMP standards are maintained in line with current SOP's, batch documentation and licences
* Develop, review and update Protocols for manufacturing activities
* Documentation and approval of protocol deviations for manufacturing activities
* Liaise with Process Development regarding process changes in an effective and timely manner
* Own and lead change controls as required by the NPI Project Team
* Review and approve bills of materials
* Develop, review and update Product Quality Risk Assessments
Knowledge, Experience and Skills
* Bachelor's degree in a science discipline.
* 2+ years of biopharmaceutical manufacturing experience in Fill Finish or related manufacturing or GMP experience in the pharmaceutical or medical device industry.
* Experience with regulatory compliance in cGMP manufacturing and testing of pharmaceutical products.
* Project Management and organizational skills, including ability to follow assignments through to completion
* Problem solving skills: Gathers data from key stakeholders, analyses and interprets information to develop solutions to technical problems of moderate complexity
* Negotiation and Influence skills
* Take initiative to identify and drive improvements
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills: Strong Technical writing skills for GMP documentation (e.g. investigations, procedures, change controls) and good Presentation skills
* Escalate issues professionally and in a timely manner
* Decision Making skills and confidence to challenge others on decisions that impact the manufacturing area
* Teamwork and Coaching others
* Ensures compliance within regulatory environment
* Demonstrated ability to work independently and deliver right first-time results under minimal direction.
Please apply today or contact Niall Curley on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.