Onsite Recruitment Account Specialist - Galway
About Kelly Services
Founded by William R. Kelly in 1946 Kelly Services, Inc. is an American based Fortune 500 staffing agency that operates in over 41 countries globally. Kelly employs more than 530,000 individuals annually, in areas including office services, accounting, engineering, information technology, law, life science, marketing, creative services, light industrial, education, and health care. Revenue in 2016 was $5.4 billion.
We are looking for an experienced Recruitment Account Specialist to join our team supporting our onsite teams in Galway. You will be responsible for managing the full employment cycle of temporary staff working on the client sites. The primary focus of the role will include; candidate attraction, recruitment, on and off boarding and HR management on behalf of our client's temporary talent needs in line with the authorised process. The Recruitment Account Specialist will also need to ensure excellent service is provided to the customer and the temporary staff at all times.
The main duties of this Onsite Recruitment Account Specialist position include the following:
- Identifying passive and active candidates in the market place;
- Conducting and managing the interview process;
- Managing the offer and on boarding process for the candidate, including sending all legal and contractual paperwork;
- Managing the rejection process of the unsuccessful candidates;
- Ensuring compliance with the disciplinary and grievance policy engaging with your program manager where necessary;
- Performance management of Kelly Services employees including regular reviews and catch ups;
- Dealing with any ad hoc queries raised by either the worker or the hiring manager population in a timely and satisfactory manner;
- Experience of dealing with disciplinary investigations and managing the disciplinary process would be beneficial.
- Completing return to work interviews, disciplinary and grievance meetings as required;
- Managing the off boarding of any worker leaving the client site.
The Onsite Recruitment Account Specialist needs to have experience in sourcing and recruiting and strong exposure to HR/ER management. This is a client facing role, so you must have strong verbal and written communication skills.
What Kelly Services can offer you
- 25 days annual leave (incremental on service);
- Fantastic other benefits including eye care vouchers, season ticket loan etc;
- Great working environment.
What you need to do
If you are interested in this Onsite Recruitment Account Specialist role please 'click apply' or get in touch with Ben Forde. If this job isn't quite right for you, but you are looking for a new position, please get in touch for a confidential discussion on your career.
Kelly Services are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitable qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.