The IT Site Support Technicians role is to provide support to all members of staff globally. The successful candidate will communicate with users across all offices, in person, over the phone, via email and instant messaging platforms.
The ideal person will have experience with most of the following:
- Windows 10, OSX, Mobile Devices (Android, iOS)
- Experience in a helpdesk ticketing environment, ideally in Service Now
- Exposure to ITIL Policies and Procedures, specifically Incident, Request, Knowledge and Problem Management.
- Office 365 Administration
- Office 365 Applications - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Basic understanding of Networking and Voice technologies and the ability to troubleshoot.
- Excellent customer service experience
- Enthusiastic and a 'can-do' attitude.
- Administering Security Products Solutions for Clients
- The ability to troubleshoot Laptop Hardware Issues.
- The ability to work with vendors, specifically Laptops, Printers, Mobility and Audio Visual.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.