Our client, a leader in their field is currently seeking Local IT support to fulfill an initial 6 month contract based in their Cork office in the Airport Business Park.
Your main duties will be to provide dedicated "Hands and Feet" support and services for their Ireland and UK locations.
The scope of work will include:
Hardware and Software
Ensuring Engineers have sufficient skill sets to address and perform IMAC for all End User Computing devices including Desktop, Laptop, Phone, Printers.
You shall be able to converse and communicate (written and verbal) in English language fluently. Communications with Service Desk, documentation and other resolve groups shall be in English.
Service Requirements - Install, Moves, Adds, Changes (IMACs)
IMAC Services are the activities associated with providing routine installations, relocations, upgrades and disposals of End User Computing hardware and Software.
The following identifies the IMAC Services roles and responsibilities related to Local activities which must be performed onsite.
- Handle issues requiring local physical presence and be available for the Customer's users requiring IT support and assistance.
- Provide desktop swapout, Level 2 hardware and system software support (to include but not limited to Engineering workstations, laptops, desktops, smart phones/Tablets and other devices as mutually agreed and defined) coordinated through the Service Desk.
- For desktop and servers, perform upgrades not covered by installation services purchased. The Contractor shall not be held liable for any accidental damages or voiding of warranties.
- Provide informal End User training on wireless device and laptops
- Provide technical support for special events such as annual meetings, Board meetings, training sessions, for both internal/ external End Users, etc., subject to advance notification.
- Rack mounting/unmounting of servers/network & Security/ backup &storage devices.
- Troubleshoot/repair laptop, printer hardware & software issues.
- Install network patch cables as necessary for equipment installations.
- Maintain the record of Patch installation sheet & Hardware dashboard/ Rack layout.
- Manage/maintain the record of device labelling and patch cord labelling.
- Maintain the IT Infrastructure of meeting rooms, by periodic verification, cabling/video conference tests, escalation and interaction with external providers.
- Participate in and support testing of safety systems located in local server rooms.
- Evaluate/monitor heating and cooling systems for Office and Data room facilities to ensure they are operational and can meet equipment temperature conditions.
- Manage/monitor access controls, surveillance systems and other security measures to maintain the integrity of company information.
- Maintain daily health check report of work operations, events, and logs in order to produce concise reports.
- Maintain accurate inventory of work tools, equipment, and devices
- Keep cabling structure organized and tide in the server's room, office and meeting rooms as is
- Coordination in creating tickets and interacting IPBX supplier to solve eventual incidents with landline services (IPBX, IP phone devices, phone lines, etc).
- Work as a Hands & Eye support for remote L2/L3 teams
If your skills match the above requirements please apply today for a confidential discussion
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.