Job Title: Onshore Consent Manager
Role: The role is to lead on the implementation of the Onshore Consents Strategy for the proposed Dublin Array project and support other Ireland development opportunities. This is a key role reporting to the Senior Consents/Ireland Offshore Development Manager.
- Develop and maintain the Onshore Consent Strategy (and associated Consents Register, Risk Register, and Program) which sets out all onshore consents required for the construction and operation of the project.
- To maintain a Consent Project Description and Schedule of Mitigation Measures and to provide advice and guidance to the overall development team to ensure that the project commitments are fully integrated into the project delivery strategy.
- To prepare the necessary consent permits and licence applications for the onshore elements of the project and successfully manage the interface with processes (e.g. strategic infrastructure development applications, conventional planning applications and associated secondary licences and permits).
- To specify work packages and support the procurement process for appointment of third party consultancy service and data contracts.
- To manage (quality, time and budget) third party consultancy service and data contracts.
- To plan and deliver a stakeholder engagement strategy associated with the Consent Strategy.
- To manage land acquisition activities including landowner engagement, options agreements, wayleaves and easements.
- To coordinate activities with and support, the Stakeholder and Community Liaison Officer.
- To maintain comprehensive records of engagement with stakeholders (including for example political representatives, landowners, local authorities, regulatory agencies, community groups/representatives and the general public).
Qualifications and Experience:
- Qualified to at least tertiary level (NFQ Level 8) in a relevant discipline (Planning/Engineering/Scientific/Legal Discipline)
- Experience of developing and delivering Consents Strategies for large scale utility infrastructure in Ireland.
- Experience in preparing and delivering consent applications (including for example strategic infrastructure planning applications) in Ireland.
- Experience in the delivery of stakeholder engagement strategies in a positive and proactive manner to build lasting relationships.
- Strong communication, interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent report writing, quality assurance and data management techniques.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.