Our Client is the world leader in serving science, enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. They currently have an opening for a National Account Manager in Ireland.
This is a target based sales role within a specified territory (Whole of Ireland - predominantly 26 counties) involving end user and sales channel activities to promote and sell Company products and services in alignment with the go to market strategy.
Embrace and live the Company's 4-I values (Intensity, Integrity, Innovation & Involvement)
- Ensure sales volume, revenue and product mix and meet the agreed business plan
- Ensure timely delivery of reporting and forecasting through utilisation of the company sales tools
- Monitor sales performance and devise corrective action plans with Line Manager where necessary
- Create demand pull in the territory through targeted customer visits and maximizing the utilisation of marketing collateral
- Maintain a structured calling plan to ensure regular visits (including joint visits with Channels) to new and existing customers to promote the Company's products and services
- Make sufficient prospecting calls each week to ensure that the pipeline is of sufficient value to meet the monthly sales target
- Support the Channel sales force with the execution of promotional material, identification of training gaps and basic product knowledge
- Interaction with the Life Science Solutions Group Channel Management to ensure alignment of activities to the Channel Management strategy
- Ensure correct focus given to Key Accounts, Focus Accounts and Corporate Accounts across your territory
- Engage with the other Sales Specialists in the territory to create and drive inter divisional cooperation by establishing Life Science Solutions Group geographical teams
- Develop leads and opportunities for the Application Sales team
- Generate leads and opportunities for cross-divisional colleagues, and participate in geographical working teams with regular meetings to review and share customer and market information
- Categorise accounts according to market type and growth potential
This role will involve 80% travel.
Essential Requirements (Non negotiable)
- Science Qualification, Degree or equivalent
- In depth knowledge of laboratory products
- Demonstrate experience managing complex, high-value accounts in a matrix environment
- A strong team player with proven ability to coordinate activities and influence actions across a Channel team of resources not directly reporting
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.