The sucessful candidate will join of a diverse team that manages the deployment, configuration, and lifecycle of our mobile devices and service from procurement through asset disposal.As a Mobility Operations Specialist, you must exhibit a high level of professionalism in providing excellent customer service and exercising sound judgment to provide timely resolution of problems. You will maintain in-depth knowledge of cutting edge mobile technology and services and be the final escalation point for the team and our user base. You will need to know how to enforce policy while doing whatever you can to help the user.
The ideal candidate will have some experience with mobile devices and their usage in a mid to large-size enterprise.
- While working the helpdesk, you will be customer facing and must be able to communicate effectively with the users we support
- Queue management: Must be comfortable managing a queue with 50+ tickets at a time and updating them consistent
- Provision and configure mobile devices for New Hires and existing users
- Provision and dispatch devices for internal users that are having hardware issues
- Responds promptly to escalations for technical support via phone, email, and case
- Provisioning of devices for new hires and existing employees
- Ensuring that you follow standard procedures to keep data quality
- Inventory Management: Manage device inventory inclusive of inventory management, recycling of used devices and disposal preparation
- Customer Support: Provide training to users on the proper usage and configuration on their mobile devices with a positive attitude and empathy
- Collaboration: Work with Techforce (Helpdesk), Provisioning, Infrastructure Operations, Systems Engineering, IT NOC, Security and other teams to identify and resolve escalations and optimize processe
- Troubleshooting: Mobile devices inclusive of hardware, services, and internal applications
- Documentation: case status and provides updates to management and end-users. Process documentation
- Develop, document, and maintain standard operating procedures, best practices, and customer service guidelines
- Drive project deliverables for the team
- Assist IT Asset Management in forecasting demand for series and devices
- 1-2 years experience in a related role, preferably provisioning while supporting a large organization
- Attention to detail - you will be responsible for maintaining our data quality
- Excellent verbal and written technical documentation skills
- Strong team player with service-oriented attitude and customer focus
- Strong research and problem-solving abilities are required
- Current knowledge of Mobile devices (iPhone/iPad, etc.), hardware/software and general technology trends
- Must be a go-getter who thrives on working in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge in the support and function of iOS and Android devices
- Knowledge in the area of mobile services and optimization of plans
- Knowledge in telephony
- College degree preferred but not required
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.