The main duties & responsibilities shall be;
- GMP Compliance.
- Perform Endotoxin testing, Sterility testing, Efficacy of Antimicrobial Effectiveness test, Environmental Monitoring, Water testing, Microbial Limit testing, Bioburden testing
- Qualification/Validation of test methods
- Carry out Quality Control Checks
- Assist in Laboratory Investigations
- Trending of Laboratory Data
- Update SOP's as required
- Provides training to other members of the Microbiology team as required.
- Proactively identifies and implements Laboratory process improvements.
The following are minimum requirements
- BSc. in a relevant science discipline
- Some hands on work experience in a regulated Microbiology Laboratory would be beneficial.
- GMP experience
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- Collaboration and Teamwork. Maintains the highest standards of ethical behavior
- Results and performance driven
- Strong analytical ability and associated problem solving
- Good time management and attention to detail
- Knowledge and proficient in the use of Word and Excel
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.