Title: Marketing Manager Eastern Europe, (Field Marketing)
Our Global Tech industry Client has a need to expand on their growing team with the position of Marketing Manager based in Ireland. This position requires strategic insight and planning as well as hands-on execution. Although this role is an individual contributor, it requires an experienced professional who is able to orchestrate a cross-functional team to deliver content and campaigns that elevate our brand and drive measurable results in the Eastern European District.
- Lead the demand generation campaigns for Eastern Europe.
- Craft and deliver breakthrough marketing campaigns and supporting content via relevant mediums and channels, including but not limited to web, email, digital advertising, events, paid and organic social media, direct mail and sponsored content to drive engagement, pipeline and ultimately Annual Contract Value
- Orchestrate, negotiate, prioritize and manage project deliverable's
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and external agencies to effectively execute impactful campaigns on time and within budget
- Understand the brand and product positioning to ensure content and campaign deliverables follow brand standards and utilize best practices
- Research and recommend creative and innovative campaign tactics and experiences based on program format and budget
- Measure, optimize and report on content and campaign analytics and ROI; pull reporting, reviewing analytics and presenting results to key stakeholders and Executive Leadership
- Orchestrate the creation of customer / Trailblazer reference stories and tie them into the overall content strategy and campaigns GTM
- Develop and oversee program-specific budgets, forecast results and drive quantifiable ROI
- Manage multiple, complex timetables successfully in a collaborative and extremely fast-paced environment
- (3+ years) B2B or B2C marketing experience in a demand/lead generation, campaign manager, content strategist, digital marketing or marketing manager capacity
- Demonstrated success building, leading and managing integrated B2B marketing campaigns and/or content strategies that drive demand and pipeline and include a mix of web/digital, email, events, social media, and direct mail components
- Exceptional organizational skills with rigorous attention to detail and strong project management skills
- Proven understanding of how to maximize the impact of content and campaigns. Efficient and confident in pulling reporting, reviewing analytics and presenting results
- Experience engaging and managing internal teams and external agencies to effectively execute projects on time and on budget
- Strong background in developing and executing persona-focused and/or industry-specific marketing content and campaigns
- Experience managing marketing budgets, allocating & optimizing spend across tactics and experience with forecasting results and driving quantifiable ROI
- Demonstrated ability to lead, influence and work across organization boundaries, including a broad range of peers and executives
- A highly professional and collaborative team player with an entrepreneurial mindset who works well under pressure in a high growth environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills using storytelling
- Knowledge of the Eastern Europe market is an advantage
- Language: English. Polish and or Czech is an advantage
- Previous roles working in technology companies and especially cloud and/or marketing to service, sales and/or marketing decision-makers is an advantage
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing/Communications/Business, Master's degree is a plus but not required
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.