Job Title: Maintenance Technician
Contract: 6 months - Shift Rotations
Kelly Services are working with a large Medical Device company in the Cork area who are looking for a Maintenance Technician to join their team for a 6-month contract role. The Maintenance Technician will be part of the Maintenance Team and is responsible for ensuring that all infrastructure systems perform predictably and continue to operate as required to support the manufacturing process, reporting directing to the Engineering Systems Team Lead.
- Maximise the availability of all equipment to ensure full operations schedule adherence. Ensuring minimum response times to any utility system issues.
- Monitor day to day performance of systems and troubleshooting of performance trends
- Perform maintenance and improvement work on all equipment to enable full operations schedule adherence
- Support the Preventative Maintenance program by carrying out effective maintenance routines and repairs to prolong the useful life and optimise the efficiency of equipment
- Develop and implement equipment specific maintenance strategies to improve equipment reliability and performance
- Work with Engineering Systems Team Lead to develop a "reliability" cantered asset care strategy
- Always maintain safety and regulatory equipment and report any defects
- Ensure accurate recording of all work completed in Maximo
- Liaise with site stores team on the procurement of spare and replacement parts for all utility systems
- Ensure maintenance cover for your area is always provided
- Act as SME in relevant equipment, instrument, and system root cause investigations
- Support new product introductions and introductions of new equipment
- Supporting the development of training packs for all equipment using existing site knowledge
- Ensure compliance to all aspects of the company's health and safety and environmental procedures are maintained
- Completed Engineering Qualification/ Apprenticeship in Mechanical, Electrical, or Instrumentation Engineering or equivalent
- Strong electrical and electronic repair and diagnostic skills
- Ability to work on own initiative & judgement with minimal supervision
- General skills and expertise related to maintenance and facilities activities
- Demonstrate levels of theoretical knowledge with practical application
- Relevant working knowledge of a regulated industry and GMP
- Previous experience working with a CMMS preferably Maximo
- Experience in reliability centralized maintenance techniques, i.e., RCM, FMEA and equipment critically assessments
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.