Machinery Technician - Assembly of Automation Equipment.
Our client supplies machinery, automation and tooling to the automotive, medical and other industries, in Ireland and Europe. We have positions open for machine builders.
Scope of job
- Assembly, set up and commissioning of machinery
- Some machining of parts - mill, lathe, etc
- To work from drawings
- Installation of completed machinery, in Ireland and in Europe
- Ideally, a basic knowledge of pneumatics
- Several years' experience
- Trade qualification e.g. fitting or toolmaking
- Good mechanical fitting skills
This is a full time and permanent position, based in Mullingar.
Some travel will be involved, when completed projects are being installed.
The will support further upskilling of staff, e.g. in controls, fabrication, welding.
Salary and conditions will be competitive.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.