Job Title: Versatile LRT Operator
Reporting to: QA Supervisor
Hours 7.AM-16:00pm (Mon -Thurs) 7:45AM - 15:00pm (Mon - Fri)
Hourly Rate of Pay: €11.33
Our client is a leading medical device manufacturing.
The function of LRT Operator in our client's company is to carry out Lot Release Testing on all Products, Inspect Incoming Material and carry out Testing and Inspections on all our products.
The role would suit a person who enjoys working in a team and is familiar with a lab-based environment.
It's a great opportunity to expand and develop your experience in the Quality and research as thorough training is provided.
Role & Responsibilities
- Ensure that high quality standards are maintained, follow work procedures and specifications and adhere to GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice).
- Maintain a safe work environment.
- Strict compliance with all company's policies & procedures.
- Ensure area of work is maintained, at all times, to a high standard of cleanliness.
- Must work well within a team environment and be supportive of work colleagues.
- Cooperate with the Supervisor/Engineer and actively participate in problem solving exercises.
- Be flexible and willing to learn all aspects of the assigned area / process.
- Ensure lot history documentation is filled in correctly and in real time.
- Lot Release Testing on all products.
- Sent inspection.
- Incoming inspection on all product received.
- Packaging inspection.
- Quality inspection on all lacrosse sub assemblies .
- Sample coating tests on all products.
- Assist Engineering with sample testing.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Candidates must be educated to Leaving Certificate standard or equivalent.
- Previous medical device or manufacturing experience is required/ ideally in Quality Department.
- Able to learn quickly and the ability to learn technical information.
- Able to use manual equipment.
- Flexible to work in different areas within LRT, Packaging, and Clean-rooms.
- Work as part of a team of 11 colleagues.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.