Job Title: Leave of Absence Specialist
Are you an experienced HR professional specialized in leave of absence management? Our leading Client in Dublin South is looking to expand their HR team. The ideal candidate will have experience dealing with internal leave of absence on a weekly basis providing performance management support, Leverages practices and processes to ensure consistent application of the leave of absence process. The successful candidate will ensure alignment to company policies and procedures while remaining true to the company culture.
- Act as the liaison between the Leave of Absence vendor and company employees.
- Interpret and apply understanding of Leave of Absence, company policies and practices, and other regulations to provide advice, guidance, and clarification for employees.
- Leverage Concierge knowledge to identify trends and recommend solutions for Leave of Absence -related matters to aide in Tier 0 and Tier 1 resolution
- Consults with Benefits department, Payroll, ESBPs, company legal counsel, as necessary.
- Track, report and analyse case trends utilizing the company technology-based case management system.
- Manage or participate on special projects/programs requiring Leave of Absence stakeholder input.
- Evangelist of continued adoption of the shared services Tier 2 Leave of Absence model.
- Maintains a high level of confidentiality in accordance with Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) regulations
- Minimum 3 years' experience in human resources, including leave management/employee benefit experience.
- Bachelor's degree
- Prior experience with working in a centralized employee relations or human resource function preferred.
- Ability to build, develop, implement and engage in new service delivery approaches
- Demonstrated ability to navigate successfully within ambiguity, multiple priorities and a constantly changing environment.
- Adept understanding of client motivations and business pain points; leverages inputs to influence business decisions,
- Experience working in a high volume, fast-paced environment, preferably in a high growth technology company.
- Ability to make decisions guided by policies, practices, procedures and business plan.
- Uses best practices and knowledge of internal or external business issues to improve delivery of services.
- Works independently and collaboratively; receives moderate guidance on day-to-day work and deliverables.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.