Title: Operations Learning and Performance Training Senior Associate
Location: Dun Laoghaire
This job specification outlines the general responsibilities associated with the role of Learning and Performance Sr Associate. The site is focused on continuous improvement of all work processes and practices and all colleagues are required to be flexible in this regard. This means that they may be asked to carry out additional tasks that are related to the key responsibilities described below.
Supports the training managers as they work with their client groups to apply needs analysis practices to identify solutions that support business needs. When a training need is identified, can support the design, develop, and implementation of training solutions. Works with the training manager to support internal clients in the management of their training assignments and ensure training materials are integrated with company's Learning Management System (LMS) per defined business processes.
- Coordinates the New Hire Orientation program including annual schedule, NHO timetable, collecting and (where applicable) actioning feedback, liaising with managers, service providers and Talent Acquisition.
- Delivers training on the Learning Management System.
- Assess' the developmental course requirements of staff and accordingly coordinates the Development program sessions on site.
- Supports L&P Business Partners with Online training requests, Training Impact Assessments, and ad hoc queries.
- Serves as Business Partner for clients as required.
- Serves as client's point of contact for training queries.
- Manage site GMP and EHS training metrics and reports on compliance/safety gaps.
- Manages assigned projects.
- Writes and modifies instructional and training materials as required and ensures that training materials are integrated with company's LMS and assigned per defined business processes.
- Bachelor's Degree or comparable professional qualification with experience in GMP Training Processes, Human Performance, Life Sciences, or Business.
- The candidate should have experience with the business processes surrounding the use of learning management or training systems (e.g., SumTotal, ISOtrain) as a plus.
- Knowledge of adult learning methodologies, instructional design, and curriculum development
- Experience in project management (managing projects, defining scope, tracking milestones)
- Effective communication and writing skills
- Ability to work with staff across multiple levels of an organization
- Fluent in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.