Title: Learning and Performance Manager
Location: Dun Laoghaire, Dublin
This job specification outlines the general responsibilities associated with the role of Learning and Performance manager. The site is focused on continuous improvement of all work processes and practices and all colleagues are required to be flexible in this regard. This means that they may be asked to carry out additional tasks that are related to the key responsibilities described below.
* Partners with the client to apply human performance concepts to analyse performance issues and identify solutions that support business needs.
* Ensuring compliance with Corporate & Site training processes and requirements.
* Support and facilitate the Train the Trainer program across the functional areas of the site.
* Support the functional areas in the development of training solutions with the use of variety of delivery formats.
* Manages assigned projects.
* Promotes and supports Human Performance Analysis and Error Management Programs
* Serves as an internal client's first point of contact for performance and training questions.
* Works with internal clients to manage their curricula and assignments and ensures all training materials are integrated with the Learning Management System per defined business processes.
* Supports the gathering and evaluation of metrics that ensure the effectiveness of performance solutions and training materials.
* Writes instructional materials, leaders' guides, on-the-job training, and other training materials and can modify existing material.
* Works with audit response teams to ensure appropriate actions are taken.
Qualifications and Experience:
* Bachelor's Degree or comparable professional qualification with experience in GMP Training Processes, Human Performance Technology, Life Sciences, or Business.
* 5+ years' in Pharmaceutical Manufacturing or regulatory environment with experience in Learning and Development, Human Performance/Error Mgt, and/or curriculum developer.
* Knowledge of adult learning theory, instructional design, Human Performance/Error Mgt consulting, and needs analysis.
* Experience supporting and/or creating materials for on-the-job training
* Effective communication and writing skills.
* Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint & Excel.
* Any experience with business processes surrounding the use of learning management or training systems (i.e., SumTotal, ISOtrain).
* Experience working in a regulated environment (FDA, OSHA, NRC, etc.).
* eLearning design experience and knowledge of online performance support tools
* Ability to influence staff across all levels of the organisation.
* Ability to work with minimal supervision and to identify and implement solutions.
* Ability to adapt to different environments, teams and learners.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.