Title: Learning and Development Specialist
Location: Co. Tipperary
The Learning & Development Specialist project manages all activities in successfully delivering a new learning management system for the company. The successful applicant will also be accountable for ensuring that each training program is successfully migrated to the LMS and will ensure that all learning and development requirements are accounted for and administered effectively once the new system goes live.
- Co-designs and delivers an essential front line leadership curriculum that emphasises key success factors, capabilities, and behaviours required in managing a regulated operations/ manufacturing environment.
- Co-designs and delivers personal development curriculum for the evolvement of the employees. These include curricula such as presentation skills, communication skills, project management, team building, conflict management, influencing skills, etc.
- Monitors learning and development industry trends and best practices.
- Collaborates with both internal customers and external subject matter experts to develop and deliver education and training.
- Monitors learning to determine gains in knowledge and skills, application and transfer, and overall impact/ROI.
- Manages vendor relationships.
- Drives marketing and communication pertaining to non-technical training across the Company.
- Make sure that education and training programs are aligned with other Learning & Organisational Development initiatives.
- Builds relationships that promotes a culture of continuous learning and development.
- Additional ad hoc duties as assigned by the HR manager as key responsibilities listed above may vary depending on the demands of the role.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree required in Human Resources, Organisational Development, Organisational Psychology, or similar; Master's degree preferred.
- Experience in project management, ideally in implementing a learning management system (LMS)
- 3-5 years' experience in an L&D role with a focus on training, delivery and instructional design: pharmaceutical manufacturing environment is advantageous.
- Relevant experience may be considered in lieu of educational requirements.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a busy, fast paced regulated manufacturing environment.
- Good decision-making skills.
- Strong ethical standards.
- Confidential and discrete, with mature professional judgement
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.