We are now an organisation that excels on a global scale 7th largest in the world, whilst still holding true to our purpose of connecting people to work in ways that enrich their lives.
We are searching for a Lead Account Specialist to join our Cork team and work onsite with one of our longest standing clients in Ireland.
On a day-to-day basis you are the main point of contact for over 300 Kelly employees. While being embedded into an external HR team, you will be immersed into the clients business and will be expected to manage all onsite duties specifically all ER/HR issues for Kelly Services employees as they arise.
The main duties of this role include:
- Being the point of contact for all Kelly employees, working across multiple value streams while liaising with production team leaders
- Overseeing all recruitment requirements and filling vacancies with a sense of urgency
- Managing and assisting with general HR queries
- Carrying out regular investigations and disciplinary meetings
- Managing the onboarding and termination process
- Working closely with the client to build relationships with key stakeholders while always promoting the Kelly brand and best practices.
- HR reporting/dashboards/metrics/presentations
- Managing and maintaining records of all personnel in line with GDPR
You will work as part of an experienced team however will be the sole point of contact for all onsite escalations.
The results we're looking for from this role
This role is an onsite position delivering an exceptional level of service to our employees while mirroring the high levels of standard expected by our client. It is about adding value and gaining them a competitive advantage through the people they hire.
Previous experience managing an onsite workforce in the medical device industry is highly desirable. Experience carrying out disciplinaries, investigations and managing grievances is highly desirable. If you have experience managing and dealing with payroll queries this will also come as an advantage to the role. Experience with systems such as Bullhorn and Success factors will be of benefit to you in this role.
If it sounds interesting drop us a note with your CV and we will give you a call and see if you could be a match.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.