Kelly Services are currently recruiting a Laboratory Quality Engineer for our Healthcare client in Co. Offaly.
You will be responsible for the implementation of quality management activities of Laboratory Services in accordance with customer and ISO 17025 standard requirements.
This is a permanent position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for the management of Customer Complaints, Corrective and Preventive actions and the Internal Audit Program.
- Responsible for quality document control and document change control
- Carry out Risk Assessment Analysis and maintain risk registers
- Assist Lab Lead in Implementation of INAB policies and Audits
- Assisting the Lab lead in communications with INAB in regards to audits, major changes to the structure, management or operation.
- Assist in the formulation of written policies/ quality and test procedures
- Align and integrate Lab test procedures with International Standards requirements.
- Participate in validation of new equipment and test methods.
- Assist the Lab Lead in conducting the Management Review meeting.
- Review Test Reports to ensure that the customer and regulatory requirements have been met.
- Responsible for training schedule and staff training on quality procedures
- Responsible for customer service activities including customer communication, writing quotations and raising PO's.
- Assist with laboratory testing if the need
QUALIFICATIONS / EXPERIENCE
- Third level qualification in science/engineering.
- 3+ years' experience in Quality Engineering in a manufacturing/Laboratory environment. Laboratory environment would be a distinct advantage
- Strong analytical skills, including statistical analysis is an advantage
- Proven analytical thinking, results orientation and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multitask under pressure in a fast-paced working environment and meet deadlines
- Team orientated with the ability to work on your own initiative
Please apply through the link or contact Niall Curley on 086-4113572 for more information.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.