Title: Laboratory Analyst
Location: Co. Tipperary
The successful candidate will be reporting to the Laboratory Supervisor.
- Complete on-going training for analytical test methods, GLP/GMP requirements and Health and Safety/Manual Handling when required.
- Perform routine testing of materials/products as directed by Laboratory Supervisors/Managers.
- Prepare reagents and standards as needed to conduct the required testing. Label these materials and document the preparation.
- Report test data and results to Laboratory Supervisor and any deviations or Out of Specification/Out of Expectation results observed.
- Keep Retain Samples of the above materials and transfer them to Retain Area.
- Keep the equipment and laboratory clean and safe. Report any problems/defects immediately.
- Remove expired reagents from the lab. Once trained in a test method or the use of a Laboratory instruments, assist in the training of other analysts in the use of these methods/instruments.
- When trained in a test method, the analyst may check sign another analyst's notebook.
- Other duties as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Educated Degree level in Chemistry or other appropriate discipline.
- Excellent organisational and time-management skills.
- Ability to collaborate effectively with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience in HPLC and GC is advantageous.
- Experience in stability systems is advantageous.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Critical thinker.
- Able to work in a fast-paced regulated manufacturing environment and in a professional, team-based environment.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.