Title: Labelling Operator
Location: Co. Clare
Summary: The successful candidate will report to Labelling Co-Ordinator, supporting the production of labelling operations, production of boxes and retaining products.
- Help with full operations of label production.
- Printing of product labels through Chemges, and Bartender labelling software for use throughout the company.
- Make sure all label printers and related consumables are maintained to stocking levels and to applicable standard in compliance with manufacturers recommendations.
- Ensure the appropriate selection and use of labels, foils, and printer types to upkeep the highest standard of quality.
- Troubleshoot labelling issues that arise and suggest process improvements in every area of label management.
- Collect and store retained products in accordance with relevant SOP's.
- Production of boxes using the box cutting machine, ensuring all internal requirements are met.
- Maintain a high standard of hygiene and housekeeping regarding labelling, retain and box cutting areas.
- Contribute to cross functional projects as required.
- Additional duties regarding labelling, box production and retain product function that may be required from time to time.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Previous experience working in a busy manufacturing department including the production of labels.
- Knowledge of production process is advantageous.
- Advanced computer skills.
- Strong attention to details.
- Ability to prioritise.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Good communication skills.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.