Job Title: Junior Materials Co-Ordinator
Location: Co. Waterford
Kelly Services are currently recruiting for a Junior Materials Co-Ordinator for one of our market leading, multi-national Pharmaceutical clients in the Waterford area.
The ideal candidate for this role will be an organized, results driven individual with strong attention to detail. The Junior Material Co-Ordinator will be required to liaise with various departments including Quality and Production on a regular basis requiring strong interpersonal and teamwork skills. Previous experience of cross functional working is an advantage.
- Checking on a monthly basis to ensure that all batch documentation is available to meet the Production Schedule and request same if not from our Quality Department and approval of same for Packaging Specifications.
- Review monthly Production Schedule in order to highlight which products will require Micro testing to be carried out and issue relevant documentation for same.
- Ensure that all Materials are QC tested in adequate time to meet the Production Schedule.
- Issue of Batch Documentation - to ensure that all Formulations and Packaging Specifications are issued to Production in a timely manner in order to meet the Production Schedule
- Processing of same on SAP in a timely manner and ensuring that all information is accurate and correct.
- Monthly deviation reports and investigation reports relevant to the Materials Department.
- The writing up of CCF'S where relevant to the Materials Department.
- Printing up of Production Line Plans with all up to date information of the Production Schedule to the Production Department to follow for the running of the manufacturing and packing rooms.
- Any other functions that may be deemed appropriate.
- High Level of competency in Microsoft Excel and office.
- Strong Knowledge of SAP/ Serialisation/ Tracelink systems.
- Must be able to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
- Excellent communication & Time Management skills.
- Results driven, with an analytical problem- solving ability.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.