Job Title: Junior Field Operations Engineer
Role: Permanent/ Full time
- Matched pension contribution up to 5% salary
- Self-directed training budget: 3,000/yr + 10 study days
- Performance-based bonus
Kelly Services are currently working with a market-leading energy company in the Limerick area. They are looking for a Junior Field Operations Engineer to join their expanding team. The successful candidate will work with a team of talented individuals in a dynamic, challenging, and fast-paced environment. Mentored by the Senior Engineering staff, your role will be to provide Electrical Engineering support to clients worldwide. Designing client technical solutions and preparing design documentation and electrical drawings.
- Provide Electrical Engineering Support Services for the Field Operations group
- Development of Client Design Solutions to deliver grid services
- Review of site electrical drawings, electrical configuration, equipment, plant, metering, and control data to inform design solution
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to gather the required design inputs, to ensure all relevant information is considered at the project design stage and reviewed throughout the project, ensuring clear communication is maintained
- Specification of electrical instrumentation panels to meet technical design requirements
- Preparation of necessary site documentation including design files, method statements, and electrical drawings
- Ensuring design compliance with applicable standards, regulatory, and safety requirements
- Supporting deployments across geographical areas
- Providing local and remote technical support to field personnel
- Providing electrical design input for new product development
- Provision of ongoing technical support and analysis to clients
- Preparing specification for purchases of electrical equipment and materials
- Ideally Electrical Engineering qualification with up to 3 years industrial experience (Energy Systems of Electronics background with strong electrical content may be considered). A strong qualification with relevant content and ability to learn quickly is desirable.
- Excellent knowledge of three phase electrical systems, Medium and low voltage switchgear, Electrical metering, control, and protection systems, Embedded power generation systems
- Excellent knowledge in preparation and understanding of electrical drawings
- Ability to learn quickly and take ownership of assigned projects from start to finish
- Excellent time management, planning, and organizational skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to communicate clearly and concisely
- A professional, positive outlook with a structured approach to problem solving
- Excellent attention to detail and process-driven approach to project delivery
- Excellent computer skills: Microsoft Suite, Electrical CAD software
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.