This role would be ideal for a recent college in a technical field with two years of experience. The candidate must have full legal right to work in Ireland.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hardware provisioning, imaging, troubleshooting, and software installation expertise for laptops (Apple & Dell), desktops (Dell), and corporate owned/BYOD mobile devices (IOS/Android) along with standard peripherals
- User and administration of operating systems including Mac OSX/IOS, Windows, and Linux Ubuntu.
- TCP/IP networking support and troubleshooting knowledge a corporate user and remote user environment with LAN, WAN, and VPN implementations globally.
- Troubleshooting a variety of client, mobile and cloud applications office software (Microsoft Office, Google Apps, Browsers, Salesforce, etc.)
- Operating system and application security models including permissions and user access.
- Access management and provisioning for new hires and terminations
- File transfer and Web Services Integration
- Change and use dashboards and reports used to run daily operations and answer ad hoc questions.
- Understanding and adhering to security policies and corporate best practices
- Customer and technical support processes
- Accounting and financial processes
- ITIL, Software Release Management, and process improvement processes and practices with internal and external partners
- Partnering with senior members of the team to learn new skills, ask for help, and escalate.
- Aptitude and ability to learn to adapt quickly to new technology and business requirements in a fast paced, dynamic global environment
- Assist in training team members in formal and informal settings.'
- Basic customer support skills, as you will be required to work on problems of limited complexity.
- Possess strong verbal and written communication skills and are comfortable interacting with others via multiple channels (face-to-face, phone, email, chat, social media).
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures of systems administration and support and can resolve routine issues.
- Tremendous potential for growth and are expected to realize this potential by steadily increasing your skills, knowledge and contribution.
- Meet defined commitments and deadlines. Single complex incidents applying known documented solutions and processes taking work items through to completion with minimal direct supervision.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.