The Security Review Operations Analyst is an exciting opportunity for a highly motivated team player who enjoys working in a fast-paced, cross-functional team. Primary responsibilities include helping Independent Software Vendors (ISVs) prepare their apps for success in the AppExchange Security Review process.
The Security Review Operations Analyst will ensure that security review submissions from ISVs are validated, accurate and ready for testing. Suitable candidates will have a technical understanding of common security issues for web applications, mobile applications, force.com code, and other common platforms.
- Help ISVs understand and use the security tools, resources and documentation available
- Ensure that ISVs submit working, fully configured, end-to-end test environments for the security review by testing credentials, researching offerings, looking at packages and code, looking at external apps and reading the documentation
- Interpret security reports and other documentation included in submissions to determine if security issues are present and reports are complete
- Interface with ISVs as necessary when items are missing or incomplete to ensure offerings are ready for testing
- A technical understanding of common security issues for web applications, mobile applications, apex code, and other common platforms
- Understanding of complex offerings and integration scenarios for ISV offerings on the App Cloud
- Solid analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to present complex information in a clear, concise manner
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for clients; maintains a level head and is able to handle stressful situations, complaints and unpleasant clients in a professional manner
- Proficiency with Apex and Visualforce
- BS/BA degree preferred
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.