Job Title: Internal Recruitment Co-Ordinator
Our leading client is looking for a Recruiting Coordinator to join their team. This RC will partner with recruiting team by scheduling interviews with internal and external candidates, arranging travel accommodations and generating offer letters. This person will interact with all levels within the organization to execute the recruitment process, as well as support special projects.
- Schedule phone, onsite, and presentation interviews
- Create a high touch best in class candidate experience
- Manage logistics for recruiting process, including travel arrangements and expense reimbursement
- Update candidate status in applicant tracking system Support additional projects within global executive recruiting team
- Generate offer letters
- 1-2 plus year's experience, preferably in HR or Recruiting
- BS/BA Degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Customer service focus Proficiency in Google Apps (Gmail, Gcal, Google Docs)
- Detail and team-oriented Ability to juggle multiple priorities
- Excellent organizational skills and follow through internally and externally to provide a positive candidate experience
- Comfortable in a fast paced, high growth, constantly changing environment
- Knowledge of recruiting processes and demand
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.