Our IT security Sector client based in the Cork City Area are looking to find a talented In-house recruiter to manage and deliver the full life cycle recruitment process for their sales team. With an amicable and well-established reputation our client is a leading company in the market with a demand to develop recruitment campaigns to attract the regional Talent for vacancies.
- Dynamically manage and recruit for 20-25, high-profile, high-impact opportunities.
- Continually build effective relationships with senior management and hiring managers. resulting in you becoming their main point of contact for all talent acquisition needs, advice and guidance.
- Assist in the development of new Processes.
- Working to close requests. within our goal of 50 days-to-fill metric.
- Development of at least one corporate recruiting program and/or policy per quarter.
- Coach hiring managers in the areas of sourcing options, networking, interviewing techniques, evaluating and closing candidates.
- Drive diversity and inclusion recruiting efforts.
- Maximize utilization of all sourcing tools and investments - LinkedIn, Workday, Vsource and other Social Media Platforms, etc.
- Ongoing screening of candidates and translate feedback to the recruiter and hiring manager
- Develop a comprehensive pipeline of candidate data / intelligence that can be stored, sorted, acted upon and reported.
- Generate and capture intimate market intelligence to create a strategic advantage in the marketplace.
- Ability to learn and grasp quickly changing new and emerging technical roadmaps that effect hiring, and skill trends needed to supply the business with critical talent.
- Able to come up with "out of the box" solutions despite ambiguity and be able to highlight and cover gaps as driven by business needs.
- Demonstrated experienced in full life cycle recruitment, ideally in a similar environment
- An understanding of the different attraction methods and how and when to use them
- IT Security industry sector experience desirable & an understanding of business/recruitment drivers
- Strong customer facing and presentation skills
- Ability to build relationships face-to-face and over the phone
- Ability to manage multiple vacancies at one time working to tight timelines and quality measures
- Team player willing to support others with heavy workloads
- A demonstrated history of success in the development of a diverse slate of candidates though the hire process would be an advantage
- Recruitment experience ideally in-house within an IT software environment
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.