Job Title: Human Resource Business Partner
Location: Cork City (onsite Hybrid model)
Our global Tech Client in Cork city are expanding and want an experienced HR Business Partner to join their team and work with senior management and staff to define and execute HR Strategies in support of business objectives. The ideal candidate will be focusing on implementing defined strategies at the division level by developing integrated HR plans. Previous experience will be used to focus on specific areas of expertise or provide broad-based support and leadership to specific client groups or geographic regions.
- Translate current and future business needs into an overall integrated strategic HR plan.
- Lead management in organizational assessment and diagnosis to revise business strategies into actions that deliver results.
- Provide demonstrated change management leadership.
- Resolve employee relations issues through a systematic approach.
- Assist Senior Management in the development of solutions through cultural and process
- perspective organizational development.
- Develop, deliver, and drive company-wide programs and initiatives, including but not
limited to Compensation and performance review programs, Long term and short term variable compensation, Benefits planning and administration, Affirmative action and compliance, Employee relations, Workforce planning, Employee training and development, and Organizational Change.
- Participate in evaluation of reports, decisions, and results of department achievements in relation to established goals.
- Write position descriptions, benefit brochures and employee handbooks, or other communications.
- Conduct research and analyzes data on assigned projects.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to objectively coach employees and management through complex, difficult, and
- Excellent planning and organization skills, attention to detail, ability to handle multiple
tasks, and work in a fast-paced, time-sensitive environment.
- Demonstrated project and time management skills.
- Working knowledge of MS Office (Word and Excel).
- Experience working with HR database.
- Strong and proven analytical skills.
- Ability to build strong working relationships across all levels of the organization, including remote areas.
- Use judgment that is in consistent with standards, practices, policies, procedures,
regulation or government law.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.