Due to internal career development and continued growth, we are looking for a HR/Recruitment administrator to join our Kelly's Galway team.
The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic, outgoing problem solver who works well as part of a team.
Your main responsibility will be to support the existing programs and account specialists, achieve full compliance and maintain personnel records. You will be working with an ATS (Application tracking system) to manage the recruitment process while also assisting with reference requests and candidate management.
You will also be expected to assist the team with the recruitment and assessment process and support the high volumes of paperwork and associated documentation.
You will be expected to possess
- Strong organisational and MS office skills
- The ability to work well as part of a team
- Clear communication and interpersonal skills to communicate effectively with internal and external parties
- High level of attention to detail
- Ability to take direction from the account leads and work well as part of a team
- Previous recruitment administration experience is essential, ideally working in an agency environment
- Experience of assisting with HR administration is desirable
- Positive can-do attitude
- Ability to manage time and prioritise workload effectively
- Experience of working with Bullhorn ATS or similar is desirable, but not essential
- Drive to provide a high level of customer service and support to candidates, workers and external parties
If your skills match the above criteria, please apply today.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.