Job Title: HPLC Senior Chemist
Location: Co. Mayo
Our client, a leading company in the Medical Devise industry based in Co. Mayo are looking for a HPLC Chemist to join their team. Working within the QA Chemistry team to ensure compliance to Chemistry processes and procedures and is mainly responsible for HPLC analysis of finished product. Therefore, experience in HPLC testing using Empower 3 software is an absolute requirement for the role. This role is focused within PQ Validation
Shift pattern Monday - Friday.
* Carry out all PQ Validation duties
* Analyse samples from various phases of the manufacturing process
* Use analytical techniques and instrumentation mainly HPLC based using Empower 3 software
* Interpret data and meet strict guidelines on documentation when recording data
* Report analytical results
* Develop techniques for the analysis of drug products and chemicals
* Work collaboratively in cross-functional teams
* Liaise with chemists and production personnel to ensure compliance and efficiencies are met.
* Be aware of, and keep up to date with, health and safety issues
* Support the batch release process
* Support the QA dept in the preparation for and during inspections.
* Support new product introductions from a QA perspective.
* Validate methods and equipment.
* Support other activities within the Quality department as assigned by the Quality Manager.
* Support the generation and approval of Quality Reviews and Annual Product Quality Reviews
* Identify continuous improvement and collaboration opportunities, promoting development and implementation of quality data and reports for improvement and optimisation of business processes / results.
Key skills for PG Validation HPLC Chemist
* Previous experience within Validation
* A logical and independent mind
* The motivation and ability to troubleshoot HPLC issues and investigations
* A systematic approach to tasks
* Theoretical knowledge of HPLC technique
* The ability to develop and validate new methods
* Excellent IT skills
* Numerical and analytical ability
* Excellent team working skills
* Strong communication and presentation skills
BXTRCompany Default Category
Data consent form shared with worker
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.