Kelly Services are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Head of Project Management Office (PMO) to join the site leadership team of County Waterford based pharmaceutical company.
Reporting directly to the CTO, the purpose of the Head of PMO is to facilitate the implementation of the effective PMO, setting and ensuring that PM standards are maintained across the business and developing a strong culture of structured PM.
Responsibilities of this role will include:
In conjunction with stakeholders:
- Voice of conscience to Steering Team/Product Owners
- Provides mechanisms for
* determining business strategy around pipeline development
* project selection by /prioritisation,
* project/programme management, status tracking & review
* evaluating value delivery
* Audit & governance
- Celebrating success in Project deliverables
- Manage a team of Programme Managers/Project Leads to devise and coordinate the planning and implementation of projects within the structure of organisation PMO
- Work with the PMO direct reports, as well as those in other functional PM roles to implement a consistent approach to Project Management across the organization.
- Support PM/PLs to Plan, schedule and track project deliverables using appropriate tools, methods and techniques, ensuring all parties understand their own deliverables
- Ensure that PM/PLs provide up to date monitoring, problem solving and reporting on project progress to all stakeholders
- Ensure effective approach to management of project resource allocation in consultation with the PM/PLs and concerned department leads
- Foster a culture of Project Team ownership for delivery of projects from product selection through to Commercial product launch
- Ensure that all work is carried out in compliance with the required standards to conform to company, cGxP, health and safety, environmental and regulatory requirements where applicable.
The preferred candidate for this role will meet the following qualifications and experience criteria:
- Minimum 10 years' experience within the pharmaceutical industry, which includes significant Project Management experience and proven leadership skills.
- Knowledge and application of project management tools, methods and techniques
- Project Management qualifications
- Third level technical qualification desirable ideally to a minimum of Degree standard
- Proven track record of leading cross functional project teams
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.