Kelly Services are recruiting for a Head of Marketing and E-Commerce for a Galway based biomedical company. The successful candidate will be responsible for global marketing and eCommerce activities across the business.
- Oversee all aspects of global marketing and eCommerce, including Brand Management, Digital Marketing & Social Media, Creative Services, Product Marketing, NPD and online sales
- Oversee the successful implementation and roll-out of the global marketing/brand strategy
- Nurture, inspire and lead the team to achieve goals and execute our plans to deliver a strong business performance
- Member of the Senior Leadership Team, ensuring that the overall brand strategy is understood and delivered across all functions of the business
- Work closely and collaboratively with Regional Sales Directors to define and deliver marketing goals aligned to that proposition
- Overall responsibility for the management of the company's online business including: online customer experience, product, content and branding
- Drive and manage the eCommerce platform and websites, continually optimising by evolving content and design to ensure optimal conversion
- Act as the digital champion and embed eCommerce across the business globally
- Key part of our NPD process; ensuring close collaboration between key functions Marketing and R&D, and implements a culture of continually sourcing and assessing innovative ideas to drive the business forward
- Lead the marketing team helping to establish strategies, identify opportunities, seek out efficiencies and deliver the team objectives and return on investment
- Be the customer champion; developing a close understanding of customer behaviour using data, customer research and customer reviews.
- Oversee all global creative marketing campaigns from inception to delivery
- Improve brand equity by ensuring that all activity is cohesive and in line with the brand strategy of the organisation
- University degree/masters (MBA desirable) or equivalent and experience at a Senior level working with a consumer brand, ideally but not exclusively within consumer goods, electronics, health, fitness or wellness.
Who you Are:
- Strategic thinker and ability to translate into actionable plans
- Excellent commercial acumen
- A strong relationship builder who can effectively communicate across all levels of the business
- Experience in a senior commercial role in a consumer goods business
- Excellent numeracy and analytical skills
- Experience in managing and leading a team
- Excellent organisational skills, has the ability to multi-task in a faced paced environment
- Strong negotiation and Influencing skills
- Industry experience preferable but not essential
- Naturally curious, personable and passionate
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.