Job Ttile: Graphic Designer
* Strong knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs) and working knowledge of regulatory filing requirements and guidance documents.
* Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
* Strong computer, organizational, and project management skills.
* Able to implement technical/electronic solutions for supporting labeling operations systems (i.e. software, fonts, network issues, inspection systems).
* Able to work independently.
* Demonstrates attention to detail and accuracy.
* Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
* Knowledge of local languages and complex fonts.
Qualifications and Experience:
2+ years of relevant experience and a BS or BA.
1+ year of relevant experience and a MS.
Prior experience in a related industry is a plus.
* Responsible for artwork generation and implementation in line with Regulatory implementation dates and pack plan requirements.
* Responsible for updating of secondary packaging Commercial Formula (Bill of Material) in line with artwork updates.
* Skill set includes ability to develop artwork for complex languages (Arabic. Hebrew), and within aggressive timelines on occasion
* Works very closely with Regulatory Liaisons and Affiliates to manage artwork change and market roll out launches and to ensure compliance requirements are met for the site and individual markets.
* Coordination and creation of Change Control and documentation in support of the Labelling Department in Quality Systems.
* Participates in collaborative projects where required, interactive with internal and external resources
* Drive and implement Continuous improvement opportunity within the artwork process
* Recommends improvements and develops systems / SOPs to enhance the artwork process
* Assists in the training of other team members
* Participates in collaborative projects where required, interactive with internal and external resources.
* Adheres to SOPs to maintain standards and quality
* Develops SOPs for relatively complex processes
* Participate in the SOP/document management for the wider Labelling Operations team
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.