Kelly Services are looking for a Graphic Designer on a 12 month temporary basis to join a high profile computer software client. This is a fixed term contract. This role is a challenging, yet rewarding position which requires wearing many hats, which include Graphic Designer, Production Designer some Project Management. Strong communications skills, the ability to ask for clarity and using your initiative are mandatory. You also need to be open and accepting of constructive feedback received. Previous in-house experience within a large organisation is an advantage.
- Handling the day to day design / production requirements for the EMEA Employee Engagement team with speed.
- Managing several projects at a time whilst maintaining immaculate attention to detail.
- Assisting partners with creative guidance and educating others on Salesforce brand guidelines.
- Producing high volumes of digital assets such as online campaigns, LinkedIn banners, email headers, blog images etc
- Understanding and following Salesforce's strong brand identity whilst seeing opportunities to expand the look and feel.
- Speaks and writes with clarity, brevity and purpose. Knows how to appropriately communicate information to partners, understanding the level of information to provide, the context, and the impact of the message
- Can explain how designs presented can have a positive business impact
- Builds a strong network within the Salesforce and EE team and collaborates on project
- Manages development of project deliverables, working with other team members to ensure that a cohesive project is completed on time.
- Understands best practices when designing for social media and the ever-changing nature of these platforms.
Advanced Technical Skills
- Advanced knowledge in typography, colour theory, layout conversion/production, print design, responsive design
- Web page basics, direct response, advertising, digital advertising
- Demand-gen campaign basics: static banners, landing pages, login promo, confirmation page
- Can create new designs leveraging existing components and recreate assets when needed
- Catch and correct errors before they leave the studio
- Thorough understanding of the elements of good design and web best practices.
- Advanced knowledge of the following Adobe Creative Cloud application
- Acrobat Pro
- After Effects ( advantageous but not compulsory )
- Advanced photo retouching and colour correcting skills.
- Proficient at building presentation decks in Google Slides, Keynote, and PowerPoint with animations and builds
- Flawless preparation of files for digital and print production
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.