We're looking for a Global Marketing Manager (Maternity Contract) for our Galway based medical technology company.
Reporting to the Head of Marketing and Ecommerce the role of Global Marketing Manager will be responsible for leading our consumer communications team on our branded acceleration into digital channels for brand awareness through to revenue generation. This is a highly creative role developing and managing all branded communications globally.
The individual will champion the end user in all aspects of content creation, campaign management and NPD.
- First and foremost, you are a marketer with 3-5 years' experience and with a curiosity for understanding and meeting consumer needs
- A proven track record of designing, communicating, and implementing marketing plans with a focus on digital/social campaign execution
- Strong creative flair and continuous improvement mindset
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and positively influence a wider team Previous people management experience
- A passion for our brands and the health & wellness industry
- A natural curiosity, collegiate style and engaging nature
- A fun loving, free spirited, and friendly approach who can seamlessly fit-in with our existing people
- Global Brand Lead responsible for creative asset generation including management/cascading of content calendar as an output to broader marketing team
- Close collaboration with Ecommerce and Regional teams (Europe, US, Japan) to ensure that we deliver against the pillars of global marketing strategies
- Manage the production and delivery of appropriate global assets for both brands
- Build social community online and improve community engagement through relevant campaigns with users and prospective users across our key European and US markets
- Lead the development and optimisation of our influencer outreach, KOL and user advocacy programs with a key focus on the US, UK and Ireland
- Working closely with digital marketing and Ecommerce colleagues to communicate seamlessly from upper to lower funnel with our customers to drive budgeted ROI output
- Own and manage efficiently the Global Marketing Budget as it pertains to Consumer Marketing
- Champion the 'Voice of the Customer' in our NPD projects. Drive the end user agenda and ensure appropriate validation of product development and claims and relevance to our brand strategies
- Line management responsibility for a team of 2 people
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.