Job Title: Financial Analyst II
Reporting to the Payroll Manager, Shared Services Centre, and the position will be responsible for the administration of Payroll processes in the International FSS in Cork, Ireland and also providing assistance on Payroll Transformational Projects.
The FSS currently manages payrolls for approx. 40 countries across the EMEA region. This position will interface with the Payroll provider, HR, Internal and external audit in ensuring a high quality Payroll service to the management and staff of our clients affiliates in all countries of operation.
* Work with HR and Payroll providers to ensure consistent and accurate flow of information and that Payrolls are processed accurately, timely and in accordance with country local requirements.
* Month end payroll activities-preparing journals, accruals and Balance Sheet reconciliations.
* Ensure that monthly and yearly local tax payments and compliance requirements are met.
* Ensure sufficient controls are in place and are implemented to capture changes month on month and any differences are reconciled and explained.
* Schedules, participates and facilitates payroll related meetings and presentations.
* Provides timely and accurate reporting to internal and external agencies, e.g. Inland Revenue, etc.
* Prepare employee and payroll tax payments.
* Create and maintain control DTP documentation, process flows and procedures.
* Ensure a consistent focus and involvement in driving efficiencies and process improvements
* Manage the Payroll SPARC system ensuring mails are answered in a timely manner and filed appropriately.
* Work with external providers regarding specific payroll treatment for employees' e.g. expatriate and international assignments.
* Working with internal and external audit to ensure the integrity of the payroll information.
* Assistance on Project related activities as required
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
The person we seek is an experienced Payroll Specialist. Experience of setting up and/or operating Payroll processes in a Shared Service Centre in a multi-country corporate environment is advantageous as is a working knowledge of Oracle Proficient in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
The person will have and be able to demonstrate the following key competencies/skills:
* Accuracy: Attention to detail to ensure every employee is paid correctly and on time.
* Timely Delivery: Ensure all activities are completed to the deadlines set.
* Customer service: A commitment and focus on customer service - defining and exceeding multiple customer expectations and inspiring the team to deliver on the service commitments.
* Process focus: Skills in process analysis, assessment and improvement and creating a team environment where continuous improvement is encouraged.
* Interpersonal Skills: An effective team player, with developed communication and negotiation skills to focus on building and maintaining strong relationships with the Payroll process stakeholders.
* Problem Solving: A clear, fast thinker, problem solver, able to translate business needs into pragmatic solutions and implement them.
* Diversity: Able to work effectively in a multi-functional, multi-cultural environment and be open to change and the challenges that arise in a fast-moving environment.
* Handle complexity: Able to handle the ambiguity and complexity that arises seeking out clarity at all times.
* Languages: Communicate effectively in English. Additional European languages would be beneficial.
* Preferably IPASS qualified or international equivalent.
* Resilient profile with the ability to deliver in an ambiguous environment
* Ability to engage and manage multiple stakeholders to achieve the objective
* Curious with learning agility
* Operationally excellent
* Organised with systematic approach to prioritisation
* Process orientated to achieve the business objective
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.