We have an exciting opportunity for a Senior Financial Analyst based in our Dublin office, reporting to the F&S - Manager responsible for Sales, CSG, Marketing, Alliance & Channels and Market Readiness. This is a key position that will be responsible for providing multiple planning and reporting tasks for the GTM organisation in EMEA. This role will also act as a business partner for various GTM functions, interacting with senior management and key decision makers to provide guidance on financial and operational matters.
- Build strong relationships across Finance teams and provide meaningful financial reporting metrics/analysis to the various EMEA GTM business lines
- Controlling duties include review of month end and quarter end close expense items including accruals; expense reclasses, and transfers as applicable for EMEA GTM
- Complete financial analyses to optimise business performance, create efficiencies, and streamline processes
- Assist in maintaining the Revenue financial model for Salesforce Services EMEA
- Drive accuracy through ownership of full P&L forecasting and planning process for various EMEA GTM functions, including building scenario based models.
- Partner closely with the Strategy and Operations on items including bookings dashboards, key expense analyses, forecasting processes and others (capacity, utilization, billing rates, discount, etc.).
- Align with F&S Corporate, F&S APAC, F&S Japan and HQ counterparts to ensure consistency of processes, accounting & reporting.
- Participate in process improvement projects, including development and implementation of new business processes and best practices.
- Perform various ad-hoc analyses, such as integration plans of acquisitions.
Desired Skills & Experience
- At least 3 to 5 years post qualification experience in an FP&A, Finance & Strategy, Business Operations, Accounting, or Sales Strategy function of a multinational entity.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Office Suite; Hyperion, Oracle and Salesforce CRM a plus.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Prior experience working in the software industry, a consulting organisation or a business partnering role would be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Tableau, VBA, and other data analysis tools would be a plus
- Fluent English, other languages a plus.
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.