The financial analyst will work closely with the team and finance leadership to support cost control and business planning.
If you have a strong analytical and consultative mindset, then this is the role for you!
You will be based in Dublin under a 6-month contract.
Your role and responsibilities will include:
- Control duties including review of month end and quarter end close expense items including accruals, expense reclasses, and variance commentary analysis thereof
- Drive accuracy through ownership of forecasting and planning processes for various EMEA GTM functions, including building scenario based models
- Complete financial analyses to optimise business performance, create efficiencies, and streamline processes
- Detailed analysis of raw expense data
- Creation of advanced excel formulae to analyse the data
- Direct communication with the business to manage and track those in breach of policy
- Use analysis to glean business relevant insights into expense trends that can be used to improve efficiency of spending
- Build sustainable / easy-to-update models to forecast expenses for Planning/ budgeting purposes
- Work closely with internal stakeholders to enhance quality of raw data/ get more information when/ where required
Key Skills & Experience required
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Strong knowledge of PowerPoint
- Experience with Business Intelligence tools would be a plus.
- MS Access knowledge preferred
- Fluency in English is required, ability to conduct business in another European language is beneficial but not required.
- Relevant experience beneficial
- Understanding of accrual accounting
- Entrepreneurial drive and a "get it done" attitude to achieve goals in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to demonstrate strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Interest in Finance and how this impacts the business
- Ability to prioritize multiple
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.