Senior Treasury Manager (12 month)
Essential Duties and Job Functions:
* Responsible for building and managing routine treasury operations in EMEA region.
* Provides technical and analytical support to senior members of Treasury function.
* Acts as lead on projects related to Treasury and proactively seeks to recommend and implement process improvements.
* Participates in strategic financial planning and discussions.
* Works well independently and within groups and requires minimal supervision.
* Is comfortable and competent in working on treasury related projects involving departments outside of finance.
* Ensures that all monthly and quarterly requirements are met timely and accurately.
* Consistently maintains proper internal controls and ensures compliance with the worldwide Controller's manual, board approved policies and to all applicable laws and regulations.
* Responsible for portions of treasury operations' adherence with SOX compliance and adherence to board approved treasury policies.
Knowledge, Experience and Skills:
* Requires a solid knowledge in banking and cash management within the EMEA Region
* Strong financial modeling and due diligence skills
* Proficiency with Microsoft tools (Excel, Outlook, Word and PowerPoint) required.
* Excellent interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills are required.
* Ability to excel in a fast paced, highly analytical environment where multi-tasking and short timelines are met with consistent ability to achieve financial accuracy.
* Outstanding ability to combine focus and attention to detail.
* Superb organizational and analytical skills are a must.
* Knowledge of Oracle, SAP and Tableau a plus.
* Knowledge of life science, healthcare, biotech industry a plus.
* Must be fluent in English (written and spoken).
10+ years of relevant experience and a BA or BS in Finance or Accounting, or a qualified Accountant
Prior supervisory experience is preferred
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.