Ballyvourney Co. Cork
My client is located 20 mins from Killarney and 45 mins from Cork city, operating from a 24,000 square foot warehouse, where they stock over 12,000 lines in our various departments
Employing 85 + staff, our client is committed to making our company the best in its field.
Competitive Salary and bonus available.
- 2+ years experience in a senior accounts role
- Ability to direct and supervise
- Sage 200 experience is desirable but not essential as training will be provided.
- Strong excel and Word experience essential
- Ability to manipulate large amounts of data
- High attention to detail and accuracy
- Proven knowledge of book keeping and accounting principles
- Ability to review and improve systems and procedures where required
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Reporting to the Operations Manager
- Managing and overseeing the daily operations of the accounting department
- Strong knowledge of accounts payable and accounts receivable duties
- Understanding of general ledger
- Payroll experience desirable but training will be provided
- Ability to assign projects and direct staff
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.