Title: Field Inventory Analyst
Summary: Our Client is seeking a Field Inventory Analyst to upkeep and optimize a reporting and analytics structure to supply their commercial organisation with daily updates that support consignment inventory strategy. The successful candidate will be responsible for metrics, continuous improvement projects and will act as a Business Partner to external logistics provider, customer service and distribution departments. Furthermore, Field Inventory Analyst will be expected to build long term relationships with the Commercial Organisation, Finance and Supply Chain teams.
- Create and develop reporting on data analytics, to recommend (consigned) inventory strategy to commercial organisation.
- Resolve discrepancies in field inventory and consignment inventory levels and counts.
- Analyse and prepare potential new consignment agreements with both new and existing customers.
- Create reporting functions to support and maximise short term consignment.
- Generate guidelines and policy for signed consignment agreements and consignment strategy.
- Identify and manage stagnant, expired, or obsolete inventory and supply commercial organisation with action and data.
- Evaluate the existing process for efficiency's and apply best practices as required.
- Liaise with and work closely alongside junior team members and supply support and training as required.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- 2 year's experience in supply chain, customer service, logistics or related discipline.
- Excellent experience with inventory in medical device industry.
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft, Excel.
- Knowledge and experience of SAP or other ERP systems
- Ability to identify, analyse and solves issues.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills.
- Excellent organisational skills and capability to manage multiple projects.
- Fluent in English
Kelly Services are acting as an Employment Business in relation to this role. Should you choose to apply, your information will be processed in accordance with Kelly's Privacy Statement. For information regarding data protection at Kelly, please visit the Kelly website and have a look into the Privacy Statement.
As an Equal Opportunities employer we welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.